Thursday, May 2, 2013

GM Diet...Through the hardest part, onto Day 5!

We made it through! To meat day!! :) Just enjoyed an 8 oz sirloin for breakfast! Thank goodness. The last two days have been a little difficult. Fruits and Veggies on Tuesday weree okay because there was a little more variety, but I couldn't bring myself to eat much more soup. Yesterday was also pretty difficult. I managed to eat four of the eight bananas we're allowed and all 3 glasses of milk. However, both days I was feeling pretty  drained, hungry, and light headed.

However, it's been working. This morning I weighed in at 262,  which is 13 lbs lost and Kyle weighed 325, so he's lost ten! We're pretty proud of ourselves, and we haven't cheated, even though we've been laden with treats at our places of employment this week. Hopefully, this is the jump start we need to eat healthier long term, and that we stick to eating at home, making healthy meals, and staying away from large quantities of processed food.

Also, overall, my achy joints haven't been bothering me nearly as much, and I think my ferocious headache (probably from caffeine withdrawal) is finally subsiding. Two and a half days left, but I know we can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment